Friday

Treatment Time

There are hundreds of skin diseases, many of them being difficult to diagnose and treat, and, frequently, a remedy that works for one person will not be effective for another.

Certain conditions do not need treatment, apart from soothing or moisturizing cream, but require the removal of an irritant. A number of skin problems are worsened by stress.


When treating skin problems, you need to have some patience, because improvement is rarely dramatic, and I would recommend continuing with the treatment for a reasonable period following the appearance of the lesions. Where skin condition has persisted for many years, a rough guide to treatment time is one month for every year suffered. I use word suffered because we need to be reminded of the embarrassment, poor self-image and sometimes physical restrictions and pain brought about by skin conditions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was told by my friends that my acne was too much. It's no longer good to be seen at my age.
That was the time that I told my "This is the time that I have to cure my acne"
And Permanent Hair Removal
was suggested by my friends for me. And I am thankful to them that I am now free from acne.